Hello my daughters, This is just one of those things that need to be done on a regular basis…ugh. I must admit I am the worst at it. It’s just not something I love doing and I have to make myself clean those brushes. This recipe helps because I LOVE using essential oils and when I do I feel like I have accomplished something good It is extremely easy to make, which is another plus!
Makeup Brush Cleaner
- 1 teaspoon unscented organic castile liquid soap
- 2 drops Tea Tree essential oil
- 1 drop Lemon essential oil
- Rinse the bristles under warm running water.
- Place the Castile soap and essential oils in the palm of your hand.
- Gently swirl the bristles of the brush in your palm. Use your fingers to gently rub the makeup residue off of the brushes.
- Rinse under running water.
- Gently reshape the bristles back into place and allow to dry on a clean, dry cloth overnight.
- Use once a week to keep your brushes clean.
There you have it, now get to cleaning those brushes. Love, Mom