Hello my daughters, I made this spray deodorant a couple of weeks ago and I am really liking it! If you see me smelling my armpits it’s because I’m making sure it’s working lol! I must say so far so good! It is so super simple to make and of course it contains essential oils, which you know I’m all about :-). And I love the way it smells…clean and not over powering.
You will need a 2 ounce spray bottle, sea salt or witch hazel, Purification, Clary sage, Lavender and distilled water. The sea salt or witch hazel acts as an emulsifier to help the oil and water mix.
It uses 3 of Young Living’s Essential Oils
Purification essential oil blend is a natural deodorizer .
Clary Sage is a natural sweat reducer.
Lavender soothes skin irritations and has often been recommended for use in deodorant.
Doesn’t get any simpler! Love, Mom
Natural Spray Deodorant with Essential Oils
- 2 ounce spray bottle
- Sea salt or witch hazel (I use Thayers, it’s all natural and doesn’t contain alcohol)
- 3 drops Purification Essential Oil
- 3 drops Clary Sage Essential Oil
- 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Distilled water
- Drop a small pinch of sea salt in the bottle or if using witch hazel use a few drops.
- Add all the drops of the essential oils.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with distilled water.
- Shake before each use.