Hello my daughters, This daily shower cleaner will keep your shower clean and disinfected without all that elbow grease. After you shower take a minute to spray your shower, let it sit for just a couple of minutes then rinse and voila clean shower!
This recipe uses Dr. Bonner’s Sal Suds. Sal Suds is all natural and even more powerful than pure Castile soap (which you can use for household cleaning, but I love it more for our beauty recipes like foaming hand soap and foaming face wash).
This recipe also relies heavily on the cleaning power of vinegar. Distilled white vinegar has a long history of being an inexpensive, non-toxic, and effective multipurpose household cleaner. You’ll love the way it gets rid of any odors, too.
Tea Tree and Thieves essential oils combine to pack a cleaning punch in this Daily Shower Cleaner. Tea Tree includes the naturally occurring constituents terpinene-4-ol, gamma terpinene and alpha-terpinene. Thieves essential oil delivers a warm and energizing scent plus extra cleaning power. Hope y’all enjoy this one 😉 Love, Mom
No-Scrub Shower Cleaner
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dr Bonner’s Sal Suds Organic Cleaner
- 10 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 10 drops Thieve’s Essential Oil
- Add water and white vinegar to an amber glass spray bottle. (The dark spray bottle keeps the oils from being altered by the light.)
- Pour in the Sal Suds Cleaner and the essential oils.
- Replace the spray lid and mix.
- To use: After you shower, spray this onto the walls and door of your shower. Allow to sit for 2 minutes before rinsing.
- Store cleaner in a cool, dark place away from heat of the shower.