Hello my daughters, Now that summer is here this is a great soothing spray to have ready when you and the kiddos come in from a day in the sun. A great place to store this baby is in your refridgerator. It makes this spray even more soothing and refreshing. This is another super easy recipe to make and a great way to use your essential oils. I just love using my oils on a daily basis and in anyway I can. They promote healthy living.
Soothing After Sun Spray
- 1 cup distilled water
- 3/4 cup aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon fractionated coconut oil
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 10 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large spray bottle.
- Swirl to combine.
- Store in the refrigerator when not in use.
- To use: Spray on skin for instant cooling and gentle soothing.
Enjoy fun in the sun. Love, Mom